The Buckeye state offers many different opportunities for your next teambuilding activity, conference, seminar or workshop. You can visit Cleveland, Columbus or Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. Or you can visit Lake Erie or going canoeing on the Mochican River Here are some fantastic Ohio teambuilding ideas.
Ohio teambuildg: Looking for team building that sparks new thinking? We believe workshops should spark new thinking. So we've specially designed our team building programs to do just that...without falling off a platform or falling asleep in your chair.
sparkspace workshops are fun, fast-paced, and extremely interactive. Our goal is to give you a hands-on experience that inspires new ideas and insights that you can put to use right away.
They offer Customer Service Programs, Teamwork Programs, and Creativity Programs.
Ohio Sparksspace teambuilding
Team Building Ohio
Experience our renowned technology driven, team-building events. Play in one of the following cities, or somewhere new - we'll customize a new game for just for you.
Ohio is a great place for a Go Game - after all, they don't call it The Buckeye State for nothing'! The Buckeye is named after the State tree. The Indians named the tree after the deer eye or Buck-eye. Columbus's Arena district is a destination for those seeking nightlife, the super awesome North Market and general merriment. Cincinnati makes a great game zone too, because you can play across the river in Kentucky.
Team Building Cleveland: The Downtown Cleveland game zone centers around the Tower City Mall. Perfect for Go Gaming all year long
Team Building Columbus: Downtown Columbus features the newly developed Arena District and our favorite North Market area. They've got a bevy of fun missions at the many murals, cool boutiques, and artisan food shops
Ohio Go Game Teambuilding
Team Building in Ohio
Corporate Team Building While Ohio is home to bucolic, rolling farmland dotted with barns and grazing cattle, it also offers majestic bluffs, Lake Erie to the north and the Ohio River to the south.
So whether you're planning a corporate retreat in the Hocking Hills, a team sailing program on Lake Erie, or a communications workshop at the punderson Manor Resort, we can help you select just the right program and venue for your team building event.
Portable team building adventures in Ohio
These can be facilitated at nearly any park or conference center of your choosing in Ohio.
· Build a Boat
· Build a Bridge
· Great Speech
· Team Performance Challenges
Site-specific team building adventures in Ohio
These programs can be facilitated at these nearby locations.
· Ropes Course at one of several locations within 60-90 minutes of your office. · Solutions in Akron, Dayton, Toledo, Cincinnati, Cleveland or another major merchant area. · Team Orienteering at a nearby park · Team Sailing out of Sandusky · Zoolutions at the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden in Cincinnati, Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, Columbus Zoo or the Toledo Zoo. Corporate training workshops are built around the following modules and can be facilitated anywhere
· Leadership · Teamwork · Communication · Change · Problem-solving · Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Some of our favorite Ohio parks:
· Alma Creek State Park - Delaware · Lakewood Park - Lakewood · Church Hill Park - Liberty Township · High Banks Metro Park - Lewis Center · Hocking Hills State Park - Logan · Buckeye Lake - Millersport · Blacklick Park - Reynoldsburg Some of our favorite Ohio meeting venues:
· Sheraton Suites - Columbus · The Conference Center at North Point - Lewis Center · Inn at Honey Run - Millersburg · Punderson Manor Resort & Conference Center - Punderson State Park · Atwood Lake Resort & Conference Center - Sherrodsville Some Ohio cities in which we've led programs:
· Akron · Cincinnati · Cleveland · Columbus · Dayton · Toledo
Ohio Adventure Teambuilding
Take your team to Lake Erie: You can go camping at East Harbor State Park. Plan a scavenger hunt, or amazing race event. You can visit the local islands: Put-in-Bay, South Bass or Kelly’s Island. Plan a fishing day and visit the Walleye capital of the World. Find more here
Visit Port Clinto, Ohio, USA " Walleye Capital of the World"
Go Camping at East Harbor State Park
Another great option is to take your team canoeing, kayaking or tubing down the Mochican River. We always stay at Mochican Wilderness and rent a cabin. Click here for Mochican River Info:
Visit Mochican Ropes Course
Quotes for Teamwork
Ohio will have over 700 festivals, show, and events this year. Ohio has several different teambuilding opportunities. Contact discoverohio.com or call 800-BUCKEYE. Get your trip lanner today.
Take your team to a new rope course.The country’s largest indoor waterpark resort, located in Sandusky, Ohio, is expanding again with its new Kalahari Zip Line Course. Designed with an African village theme and set above the resort’s outdoor waterpark, the experience will feature six-story towers that launch guests; a towering ropes course; and a rock climbing wall. This brand-new adventure area is part of Kalahari Resort’s expanding team-building activities for meetings and conventions, but will be available to all guests. Target opening date is late spring 2010.
• Cedar Point’s newest water adventure, Shoot the Rapids, will take riders on a 2,100-foot-long journey, through a wooded area and around an illegal still used for brewing sweet-tasting elixir, all while encountering surprise water elements and special effects. Opening in the spring of 2010 and with a price tag of $10.5 million, it’s the most expensive water ride ever built at Cedar Point.
Visit Kalaharire resort today
Return to home page